Pray We are encouraging all who want to pray for our Church to keep these specific needs in mind:
- the faith of congregation to believe and trust in God for everything in their lives
- that people are healthy and well and will remain that way
- that others will come from north, south, east and west to join us and the congregation will grow
- that God's will be done through the Minister Eleanor McMahon - pray that God will give her strength for the task
- we are praying for people's jobs - to keep them if they are employed and to get one if unemployed
- to thank God for his love and for answered prayers within our community
- that the Charity Shop - Worn Again- will be successful in its aims, which are to support the Church financially and to outreach to people in the community who need somewhere to go and someone to talk to.
thank you for your prayers and the time you spent looking at this page
Read 1 Kings 19 1-13
and after the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire. And after the fire, the still small voice.
Declare the promises of God - the power of His word
" ..in all these things we are more than conquerers through him who
loved us.....nothing will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord"